A Kids Protection Plan ensures your kids are always taken care of
by whom you want, in the way you want,
no matter what.
If you are ready for the assurance and peace of mind knowing you’ve
done everything you can to protect your children from ever being removed from your home and placed in the arms of strangers, even for a moment.
Each Kids Protection Plan includes:
- Legal documents naming short-term guardians who can be there immediately for your children so
they’ll never be taken into the arms of strangers, not even for a minute.
- Letters to your short-term guardians so the people you’ve named will know
exactly what to do if called upon.
- Instructions to everyone who takes care of your kids as to what to do if you are
in an accident … so they know exactly who to call.
- Legal documents naming long-term guardians who you trust to raise your children just as you
- Letters to your long-term guardians letting them know what to do if called
- Instructions and guidelines for your long-term guardians on how you want your
kids to be raised … with your values, insights, and stories.
- Medical Powers of Attorney for your minor children so the next time they travel
without you, or you travel without them, you know they’ll get the medical care they need.
- A custom, personalized I.D. card for your wallet stating you have minor children
at home and indicating exactly who should be contacted if you are ever in an accident.
We can help you avoid the common mistakes made when naming legal guardians and put in place all the other elements of a Kids Protection Plan for your family. All you need to do is call us to schedule
an appointment, then fill out our pre-meeting worksheet.